They are 45 and they will not be worried by the courts. Monday, 48 hours after the pro-Palestinian demonstration held Saturday Republic Square (3rd) and in which 65 people were arrested, the Paris prosecutor’s office said that only 20 of them could be the maximum finally continued.
A few hours after the arrests, several of them had already been released. Sunday, they were only 41 in custody, including a minor.“No offense or insufficiently characterized”
Thus, Monday, 21 finally received no further because “non-infringement or insufficiently characterized offense” has-been learned judicial source. Nine were still in custody after an extension. Two others had their custody rose with further investigation. Two people will be a reminder of the law
September should be referred to the prosecutor. Both for court appearances (for violence against persons exercising public authority and participation in an unlawful assembly ) Monday and five will be considered later (including organizing a demonstration or illegal carrying of weapons prohibited.)
Between 4,000 and 10,000 people, according to the respective estimates of the police and organizers braved Saturday’s protest ban decided by prefectural police because, she says, likely to disturb public order. Several incidents have been reported including an Israeli flag burned, dumplings and hi Hitler or swastikas daubed.