Wednesday, April 15, 2015

VIDEOS. Drama Calais: “I knew he would come back,” says a … – Le Parisien

Nicolas Jacquard | April 15, 2015, 11:40 p.m. | Updated: April 16, 2015, 1:08

“You do me a joke? This is not true! “Nearly six years after the violent assault which she had suffered at his home in Calais, Micheline T. thought he had finished with his demons, namely Zbigniew H., Polish national who had made him live near an hour of terror, June 27, 2009.

And who finds himself suspected today after the discovery of the body of a 9 year old girl abducted in the city.

A year after the assault of the retired in 2010, he was sentenced to six years in prison for these facts, as well as three other attacks in the Calais. The man had just been released. “The police had assured me that he had been deported to Poland, collapsed Micheline the phone, tied votes. If it is him who did this to this poor little one, it’s terrible. “

This lady now 84 years old has discovered the whole drama Wednesday late afternoon -Midi. She had left a soon enjoy a ride in the sun on the dunes, accompanied by his grand-son. “When I wanted to go home, there were police officers who prevented me from passing. I had to go around. Then they came knocking to ask me if I had seen something. They did not tell me what was going on. “

” If you scream, I’ll kill you “

Micheline will learn turning the radio on, and can then help draw a parallel with the attack she had suffered, she who lives a few hundred meters from where the body was discovered Chloe. At the time 78 years old, the old lady saw his life flash in minutes.

“It was 19 hours that day in June, she explains. I cut my roses. When I went back into the house, he was there. “Immediately, the Polish plate a knife to his neck. “If you scream, I’ll kill you, he warned me several times. I replied that I did not look. It hit me hard on the head every time I tried to lift it. I lied and said I was almost blind “

Micheline tries to fathom her attacker.” I told him: what do you want kid “Then aged 32? years, the Poles said to be short of money. His victim gives € 50 he still has to finish the month. it is not enough. “He dragged from the back to the floor, where he ransacked recalls Micheline. Then he back down. It lasted about 40 minutes. “His ordeal ends when it enjoys a moment of inattention to throw the overhead window on the ground floor, before calling his neighbors for help from the street. The Pole was arrested later, around 22 hours.

“This is an evil”



 “This is an evil, evokes Micheline, which no one takes as vulnerable. What had me most is that he moved like a cat. “Micheline learned in the wake of his arrest Zbigniew H. is not his first attempt. “He had assaulted another woman but had been put to flight, she lists. He was also taken to a policeman, whom he had stolen his gun, with which he still had assaulted another woman. Each time, he crept noiselessly by Velux. “

While the person was sentenced to six years in prison, Micheline thought he could finally live in peace. “One time, he was paying me 45 cents per month to pay attorney fees, then it stopped. I thought, it is in Poland “This did not prevent the fear of being always present,” for everything, all the time “” In my heart, I knew he would loose the.. octogenarian, as he always had. If he was in the neighborhood, maybe he wanted to get back at me?, Is worried she retrospectively. But if he went after this kid, really, it’s terrible. “

VIDEO. Girl found dead in Calais: a suspect in custody


 VIDEO. Girl found dead in Calais: a neighbor testifies

VIDEO. Calais: the girl abducted near her home

& gt; Come discuss and ask questions on our forums!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment