Monday, August 25, 2014

Montpellier for Saurel, “the answer is not Cazeneuve … – Midi Libre

Montpellier for Saurel, "the answer is not Cazeneuve … – Midi Libre

L e mayor of Montpellier (Hérault) reacts to the Interior Minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, following the shooting on Saturday that left two dead in Montpellier .

Philippe Saurel, the mayor of Montpellier, said that the minister’s response Bernard Cazeneuve is “not satisfactory”. Philippe Saurel was seeking thirty additional national police stations. “I am aware that this is not the national police to manage all societal problems, but I am in charge of the welfare of Montpellier, and security is a prerogative of the state,” insists Philippe Saurel . “If I was the Minister of the Interior, I have called the mayor of the only city left in the south of France on the evening of the facts or the next. It has not been the case.”

“On security, I can not let go, that’s life people”

PS dissident believes it “does the job” in terms of support for the government, like the merger of regions, “but about security, I can not let go, that’s life people.” It also annoys the method: a minister who makes public a letter he has sent to the mayor of Montpellier, but that it has yet to copy: “He did not mail it to the department? tried to call me this morning and then it was no longer reachable. vice You understand? I know them by heart. They trained me … “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment