Wednesday, August 19, 2015

IN PICTURES The political career of the couple Balkany in nine citations – FranceTV info

The couple Balkany defends. Continued with her husband for “tax fraud laundering”, “corrupt” and “corruption of money,” Isabelle Balkany responded to the accusations in an interview with Journal of Sunday, Sunday, 16 August. On the villa Grapefruit, seized by the Justice and recently sold, she said: “I got money from my family, and I had placed in this villa for my children.” Before adding: “J e not my fault if I was raised in a mansion of 3000 m2 in the 16th and whether child j ‘Rolls was going to school! “.

The couple knows Balkany get noticed. His political career is marked by small, more or less well-chosen phrases. Patrick Balkany is also not to be the last to make sensational statements. FranceTV info selected nine outstanding quotes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment