Monday, January 16, 2017

Jawad is the proprietor “farts a hose” in prison, he wrote to the judge – Obs

“You’re an investigating judge, we would say you are a writer [...] what you waiting for I fart a hose”. Jawad Bendaoud, the proprietor alleged several members of the commando attacks on 13-November in Paris and Saint-Denis, wrote, on the 1st of October last, to plead his innocence with Jean-Marc Herbaut, judge of the anti-terrorist section of Paris from his cell in the solitary confinement area of the prison of Villepinte (Seine-Saint-Denis) where he has been incarcerated since his arrest on 18 November 2015. According to the mail that could consult our colleagues at TF1/LCI, Jawad Bendaoud says “blow a lead”.

Threats of suicide ?

Also, by the letter of three pages, handwritten (reproduced with errors), the suspect, 30-year-old calls for the immediate lifting of his solitary confinement and his transfer to another prison :

“looking for what exactly that it has the force to crack I comette the unthinkable, I am someone who is violent from a young age [...] if I commit a violent act it will say it is a terrorist Jawad, but dying of laughter”.

He seems to regret his actions : “I had everything to succeed, I passed my highway code speeded [sic] I’ve got no problem [...] I’ve lost everything” and has made promises to the judge :

“never in my life I would do anything illegal even to eat canned food in the Restaurant of the Heart, bad luck to me sticks to the skin”.

On the evening of 13 November 2015, Jawad Bendaoud says : “I was in the living room with my father I mangais lenses beef”. When the killers of the terraces Abdelhamid Abaaoud, and Chakib Akrouh arrived at his home, rue du Corbillon, Saint-Denis, in the evening of Tuesday, November 17, with Hasna Ait Boulahcen, the cousin of Abaaoud, he said :

“I felt something fishy but I never would have been able to imagine a single second that I had to shake hands and offered a roof of the coca cherry, oasis to the individuals who came to commit the worst terrorist attacks perpetré in France”.

a Few hours later, in the assault of the men’s elite RAID, Akrouh will blow his explosive vest, killing also shot his two accomplices.

the Attacks on Paris : the DNA of Jawad Bendaoud discovered on an explosive vest

A trial at the end of January for drug trafficking

Already condemned for manslaughter in 2008, Jawad Bendaoud should be held in Bobigny, france on the 26th of January next, where he was summoned to court for acts of trafficking in recidivism, committed between “current September and 1 December 2015″. Heard also on this date, for the same offence, Mohamed Soumah, who is suspected to have been an intermediary between Hasna Ait Boulahcen, who was looking for a shelter to retreat to his cousin, and Jawad Bendaoud, presented as a small guy at the dealers service sleep.

last September, Jawad Bendaoud had set fire to his cell in the prison of Villepinte, after having threatened to “do something dirty”, after that a smart mobile phone and a charger were found in his cell, according to the union of prison guards (SPS). He then “started to want to break everything in the cell, and he began to tear out the window,” according to the SPS.

V. G.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment