The eve of the new year’s eve is “particularly well”, without a “major problem”, but 300 people were arrested across France, in particular, for attacks against the security forces, said Sunday the minister of the Interior.
“I’m going to before all to congratulate and thank the 100,000 security forces were mobilized”, “40 000 fire-fighters on the territory” and the “law of associations focused on the civil security”, which “resulted in a 31 December, which was particularly well spent and where there is not, of course, you have noticed, been a major problem to manage”, said Bruno Le Roux to journalists during a shift in a fire station in Paris.
More than 230 guards at a view
According to him, this positive balance is the result of the “safety devices” that “had been sized in view of the threat,” including terrorist. “What I regret, once again, it is on the territory a too large number of assaults or insults or throwing projectiles on the security forces”, has, however, added the minister, referring to a firefighter “slightly injured” in Oyonnax, in the Ain, and two CRS “injured” in Nice.
Bruno Le Roux has made a state of”just about 235-240 custody” still in progress Sunday mid-day. “I demand, of course, the greatest firmness,” “no action” against “those who are there to protect us will not be tolerated”, he launched.