Saturday, January 7, 2017

VIDEO – Jacqueline Wild wants to engage with women victims of violence – The Figaro

Released on the 28th of December last after having spent more than a year in prison, Jacqueline Wild was a guest of 20 hours of France 2 on Friday night. She said she had been very surprised by the announcement of his immediate release : “When I knew, I was in my cell writing a new application for parole. I raised my arms to the sky. I went to the phone and I called one of my daughters. I was happy, I always come back to not. “


VIDEO. Jacqueline Wild : “I do always come back not”

It was then held to thank the president of the Republic, François Hollande : “It is thanks to him that I am here this evening (…) He has been very responsive.” She also thanked “all the people of France” that helped her.

Back on the case, which led to him being sentenced, she said not to be of the ” all guilty.” She assured want to now to support ” the women who have suffered violence from their spouses “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment