Friday, January 30, 2015

Maximum sentence upheld on appeal to the murderer Oceane – TF1

Maximum sentence upheld on appeal to the murderer Oceane – TF1

It is the third man to have sentenced to the maximum penalty in France after Fourniret and Pierre Bodein. The Assize Court of Appeal of Vaucluse Friday condemned to imprisonment for life without parole Nicolas Blondiau for killing and rape committed Oceane in November 2011 in the Gard confirming the first instance verdict in December 2013

In his submissions, the Advocate General Bernard Marchal had called for life imprisonment but had, however, left to the discretion of the court the incompressibility of the sentence. “You see Mr. Blondiau you can call ten times, a hundred times, wipe all seated over the benches, there are definitive in life things, there irreparable acts,” said the lawyer General, addressing the accused stayed all the time debates head down. His lawyer had pleaded for “a sentence that is fair.”

The evening of November 5, 2011, he removed the 8 year old girl while she was going to get a video game at a friend of the family who lived 160 meters from his home in the old quarter of Bellegarde. After raping her, choked and stabbed, he had left his body at the foot of an olive tree, three kilometers from the village. “This is a murderer, a rapist who used acted as a factor that is still a dark mystery,” said Jean-Pierre Cabanes, for whom “the process is a double hell “.

“Why I did it, for now I do not know”

Mutique and haggard in first trial in Nimes because of its heavy medical treatment, Blondiau was more talkative, even if he was reluctant to detail the progress of the crime. “If I could give my life to return Oceane, I would have done without hesitation. I’m really sorry to have taken the life of Oceane,” said the accused, reiterating Friday remorse Thursday. “I make up in my car. That’s where I went in my delirium, I’m excited,” said he told earlier.

“Why I did it, for now I do not know, but I want to know Oceane and parents also want to know,” he -t he said, his hands clasped behind his back, finely trimmed beard and cropped hair. He said he saw a psychologist and a psychiatrist detention to understand his acting out. “It makes me really scared, Nicolas Blondiau because today, three years, two months and twenty-five days later, we do not have a shred of explanation,” he told in his argument the lawyer parents Oceane, Me Beatrice Lobier-Tupin. “It may be sorry, it does not bring back,” he whispered to the bar Friday morning the mother of the girl, Erika Luna. The child’s father listened in tears to tell his companion “sunburst” Oceane that was a child “happy all the time” that “I miss him every day.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment