Sunday, October 30, 2016

Abduction of Jacqueline Veyrac: seven people are going to be referred to – The Point

Seven people, on the nine which had been placed in police custody after the abduction Monday of Jacqueline Veyrac, 76 years old, a rich hotel of Nice, are going to be brought on Sunday morning to the prosecution, a-t-on learned Saturday from a source close to the folder.

the casting of The alleged kidnappers of Jacqueline Veyrac, found safe and sound, became clear on Saturday, seeming to confirm the track of the abduction, heinous, with seven people still in custody, among which a conservator Italian, a paparazzi and one ex-police officer.

Seven people, on the nine which had been placed in police custody after the abduction Monday of Jacqueline Veyrac, 76 years old, will be brought Sunday morning at the prosecutor of Nice, a-t-on learned Saturday from a source close to the folder.

The investigation into fragrance for kidnapping and forcible confinement organised allowed up to 96 hours of custody. A press conference of the prosecutor of the Republic Jean-Michel Priest is scheduled for Sunday at 17: 00.

the One who is the main sponsor presumed in the eyes of the investigators is a restaurateur and Italian native of Turin, Giuseppe S., who would have acted with vengeance. Between 2007 and 2009, it had taken on lease The restaurant la Reserve in Nice, property of the family Veyrac, but the failure had been resounding, and the company placed into liquidation at the end of two years.

“He would have had the intention of asking for a sizeable ransom to recover the money he had invested at the time, which it was Mrs Veyrac responsible”, told AFP a source close to the investigation.

A former newspaper photographer turned mills, Luke G., nicknamed Tintin, also in custody, is said to have played an operational role in the kidnapping by placing tags under the vehicle of Ms. Veyrac to track its movements. According to the newspaper Nice-Matin, the paparazzi had been sentenced in 2005 to four-month suspended prison sentence and a 3,000 euro fine for stolen shots of princess Caroline of Monaco in 1996.

A former police officer-turned-detective, is also part of the people heard, which will be referred to the council. He would not have participated in the abduction, but he could have been running after, which could get him sued for non-denunciation of a crime or non-assistance to person in danger.

- A chef in the Finnish out of the question -

The casting for the least motley also has a British, living HOMELESS in a tent on the promenade des Anglais. “It is a knowledge of Giuseppe” who would have been recruited to monitor the comings and goings of the rich hotel, says the source close to the investigation.

On the other hand, Jouni T., chef Finnish, associate of Giuseppe S. to The Reserve, has been exonerated and released. This conductor, installed for a long time in the nice region, has been awarded a macaroon in the Michelin guide in 2006, whereas it was the kitchen of The Workshop of Taste, a restaurant mounted, already, with Giuseppe S., with whom he had remained in the relationship from.

Several men labour are finally suspected to have been able to proceed with the removal Monday or supervision of the van in which Mrs Veyrac remained tied up, lying on the rear floor, for forty-eight hours. Wednesday, mid-day, in a residential area of the hills of nice, a passer-by, intrigued by a false registration plate is partially picked up on this van, discovered the captive and set them free.

These developments in the investigation seem to definitively rule out the other possible solutions at the start of a family dispute related to estate litigation or in negotiations which have gone wrong about the alleged sale of the Grand Hotel of Cannes, a luxury hotel on the Croisette that is the jewel of the heritage of the very discreet hotel in nice, and its children.

30/10/2016 10:11:03 – Nice (AFP) – © 2016 AFP


No comments:

Post a Comment