Saturday, April 2, 2016

Explosion in a building in Paris: “I thought I would die” – TF1

This is a miracle. Dominique de Saint-Marc, author of the collection of children’s books “Max et Lili” was at home on the sixth floor of its building, street Bérite in the sixth arrondissement of Paris when the apartment below hers was simply sprayed by an explosion.

The explosion, apparently due to gas, totally ripped the roof and the top of the building and was heard hundreds of meters around.

READ & gt; & gt; & gt; Gutted a building in central Paris by a gas explosion, 17 injured, one serious
“There was a huge explosion and everything fell around me “
” I lost everything but I’m alive, “he told the survivor to the newspaper Le Parisien. “There was a huge explosion and everything fell around me. Chunks of ceiling, rubble … There was a lot of smoke and an incredible smell gas.”
“J ‘I tried to get out on the landing. It was on fire! “she says in the columns of the newspaper. “I thought I was dying. But the firefighters were already there. They were evacuated by the large-scale me.” It is indeed Dominique de Saint-Marc that we could see, rescued by firemen in Paris on images (see video below) broadcast at the JT 20 hours of Friday.

VIDEO Explosion in Paris. The images of people calling for help

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment