Saturday, April 2, 2016

Paris: the headmaster injured before his high school tells the altercation … and minimizes – TF1


He says: “I saw, about 7:20, four masked, hooded, with sunglasses that came with chains and padlocks for try to condemn all the gates [of high school], he explains the microphone of France 2. I went out on the sidewalk. Two ran away. “
” the other two were so in their work. so I approached them with his hands in the pockets to show that I did not intend to fight. one has . A current saved in the other, I said: ‘you take off your mask, you remove it all, anyway classes will be held (…) I grabbed the strap of his bag when he.. saw that it prevented him to leave, he gave me a big nudge and then here, he broke a tooth. ”

Voluntary Aggression?


An incident that caused anger and indignation of associations and politicians. “All my support to Philippe Pradel, headmaster of the school Paul Bert to # Paris14, assaulted for refusing the blockade of its établissementé” he tweeted including Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet . However, the headmaster himself refuses to speak of “aggression” and attempts to minimize the violence facts.
When the journalist of France asked if he is a “deliberate attack”, the victim responds, between fun and gene: “No no no, it’s not my person that was targeted, that I am … nobody had to say ‘we will go to pay the principal’, that’s for sure. ”

As announced by the Rector on Friday morning, the principal confirmed that he would file a complaint “at the request of authorities.” An investigation is underway to find the identity of the young. It is not known if they were students of Paul-Bert, said the rector.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment