They had already been indicted last week for “group assault” by the juvenile judge. Three teenagers between 15 and 16 years of Chateauroux, suspected of brutally attacked one of their comrades who had taken up the cause Charlie Hebdo on Facebook after the attack January 7, have been permanently excluded from school, said Saturday their establishment.
The decision to permanently exclude those students from vocational and technical high school Blaise-Pascal de Chateauroux was taken at the end of a long disciplinary council held Friday afternoon.
The Minister of Education on site
The Minister of Education Najat Vallaud-Belkacem s’ was made in Chateauroux last week after the incident. She praised the “swift and firm response” of the teaching team, “both in terms of disciplinary sanctions, transmission to justice since the authors of the attack are under court supervision, but also educational response. ”
A student of this college which had posted on the social network message of “tolerance and secularism” was severely assaulted by other students in the bike garage of school, home to a thousand pupils and students. The three students had admitted the facts and said “have upset”, an official of the school.