Eric Ciotti and Christian Estrosi could regret having missed the Nicolas Sarkozy rally in Montpellier (Hérault).
Particularly in form, while the joy of the match PSG should devote France champion for the third year in a row this Saturday night, Nicolas Sarkozy. The president of the UMP, who held meeting room Michael Colucci, the real name of Coluche in Saint-Georges of Orcs to support the old political scientist Dominique Reynié, UMP list in the vast Midi-Pyrénées region Languedoc Roussillon, had searched in his suitcase out of the country and wearing boxing gloves little jokes.
“What is left of the me, I , “he pretended to interview
First target: Jean-Christophe Cambadélis. On May 13, the first secretary of the PS had considered that the strong criticism against Nicolas Sarkozy Najat Vallaud-Belkacem were “slightly xenophobic.” “Responsible leftist I forget the name, I do not even know him, said I was almost xenophobic. I still do not understand how one can be almost xenophobic . He, he is not nearly stupid, “exclaimed the president of the UMP in front of a delighted room.
Second target: the reform of college is almost unanimously against it and against the Minister of Education, Najat Vallaud-Belkacem. “We thought we had seen everything with Madame Taubira, perhaps it was just as well with the reform of college,” he launched ironically.
Last targets, not least: Francois Hollande. “What is left of the I ,” he pretended to interview by talking about the “me president” who concluded the debate between the two towers. The hall was packed. Not unhappy, with pauses for effect, Nicolas Sarkozy once nicknamed the President of the Republic, “I! “And speaks directly to his successor. “Listen, it will get better economically in 2017, he says amusingly. There’s a dead weight for France, which belong to the past. ” A small music presidential campaign, really …
& gt; Come discuss and ask questions on our forums!
No comments:
Post a Comment