VIDEOS – the wife of The candidate of the right in the presidential election would have received these amounts as”assistant parliamentary” and as a contributor of Revue des deux Mondes, according to the satirical weekly to be published on Wednesday.
the wife of The candidate of the right in the French presidential elections, Francois Fillon, who is suspected of ‘ghost’ employees, would have received a total of more than eur 900,000, as “assistant parliamentary” and as a contributor of Revue des deux Mondes, says Le Canard enchaîné, in its number which appears on Wednesday.
After you have raised the sum of € 500,000 gross last week, The Duck figure now 831.440 euros gross amount received by Penelope Fillon as assistant parliamentarian of her husband, or his deputy, the mayor of Sablé-sur-Sarthe Marc Joulaud, between 1988 and 1990, from 1998 to 2007 and then from 2012 to 2013. The member of the european parliament will be heard Wednesday by the prosecutor’s office for financial, said on Tuesday to AFP the mayor of Sablé-sur-Sarthe.
the wife of The candidate François Fillon has also received some 100,000 euros gross for a job in the Revue des deux Mondes. Moreover, the applicant of the right to the presidential would have paid two of his children as parliamentary assistants, to the tune of 84,000 euros, when he was a senator of the Sarthe between 2005 and 2007, according to the satirical weekly.
After the announcement, French prime minister François Fillon said Tuesday the victim of an “operation of an extremely large, nor very professional”, in front of the Electronic Business Group in Paris. “To my knowledge, in the history of the Fifth Republic, this situation has never occurred, never less than three months of a presidential election. An operation of such magnitude and also the professional has been mounted to try to eliminate a candidate otherwise than through democratic means,” added the former prime minister.
These new revelations occur a few hours after a search which took place at the national Assembly in this investigation on suspicion of ‘ghost’ employees aimed Penelope Fillon. According to many sources, parliamentarians, investigators have focused on the office of French prime minister François Fillon. Sources close to the investigation have spoken of a surrender of documents, rather than a search. According to France Inter, the investigators would seek contracts for the work of Penelope Fillon.
The search comes as the deputies of The Republicans attending their meeting of the parliamentary group. Their leader, Christian Jacob, said at the press conference have been informed in the morning of a “search” by the president of the national Assembly, Claude Bartolone. Other sources close to the investigation, resembled rather a furnishing of documents. According to an information of the Paris, this search has allowed the police to see that Penelope Fillon had neither of the “badge access, or e-mail specific”, when she was assistant parliamentary.
on Monday afternoon, the couple Fillon had been heard separately by the public prosecution financial in Versailles. The hearing, which lasted nearly five hours, has allowed the husband to”provide useful material for the manifestation of the truth in order to establish the work done by Madame Fillon, announced in the wake of the team of the candidate.
earlier in the day Monday, it was the owner of Revue des deux Mondes, and close to François Fillon, Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière, who had been heard by the police officers of the central office for the fight against corruption and crimes (financial OCLCIFF) in Nanterre. A search had also taken place last Thursday in the premises of the magazine in the presence of its owner.
On RTL on Tuesday morning, the attorney of François Fillon explained that the former prime minister was “serene naturally because, in light of the explanations he has given, of the questions that have been asked, he has no doubt about the fact that the outcome of this procedure will be favorable.” “We are looking forward to the rapid evolution of the investigation so that it is just as quickly ended,” praised Me Levy after the announcement of the search warrant.
According to a survey Elabe released Tuesday, more than three French people in four (76%) are not convinced by the defence and the arguments of François Fillon on allegations of ‘ghost’ employees, of his wife. If 54% of French respondents believe that the ex-prime minister is “able to bring together the right”, 28% only recognize his honesty, and 27% believe that it “understands people” like them.